Operation of national electric vehicle charging and swapping infrastructure in 2021

Operation of national electric vehicle charging and swapping infrastructure in 2021

 China Charging Alliance 2022-01-12 14:57

1. The operation of public charging infrastructure. In December 2021, there were 55,000 more public charging piles than in November 2021, and a year-on-year increase of 42.1% in December. As of December 2021, members of the alliance have reported a total of 1.147 million public charging piles, including 470,000 DC charging piles, 677,000 AC charging piles, and 589 AC-DC integrated charging piles. In 2021, about 28,300 new public charging piles will be added monthly.

2. The operation of public charging infrastructure in provinces, districts, and cities. The public charging infrastructure constructed in the top 10 regions in Guangdong, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Beijing, Zhejiang, Shandong, Hubei, Anhui, Henan, and Fujian accounted for 71.7%. The national charging electricity is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Sichuan, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Hebei, Henan, Zhejiang, Fujian, Beijing and other provinces and cities. Vehicles are small. In December 2021, the national total charging capacity was about 1.171 billion kWh, an increase of 89 million kWh from the previous month, a year-on-year increase of 42.0%, and a month-on-month increase of 8.3%.

3. The operation of public charging infrastructure operators. By the end of 2021, there are 13 public charging piles operated by charging operation enterprises nationwide with more than 10,000 units. They are: 257,000 units operated by Xingxing Charge and 252,000 units operated by special calls. Taiwan, State Grid operates 196,000 units, Cloud Quick Charge operates 145,000 units, China Southern Power Grid operates 41,000 units, Yiwei Energy operates 35,000 units, Huifeng operates 27,000 units, Shenzhen Automotive Power Grid operates 26,000 units, SAIC Anyue It operates 23,000 units, Wanma Aichong operates 20,000 units, China Potevio operates 20,000 units, Wancheng Wanchong operates 12,000 units, and Hengtong Dingchong operates 11,000 units. These 13 operators accounted for 92.9% of the total, and the remaining operators accounted for 7.1% of the total.

4. As of the end of 2021, 381,000 pieces of data on the reasons for not building charging facilities with vehicles have been sampled. Among them, the three factors of group users' self-built piles, the lack of fixed parking spaces in the place of residence, and the lack of cooperation with the property in the place of residence are the main reasons for not building charging facilities with the vehicle, accounting for 48.6%, 10.3%, and 9.9% respectively, totaling 68.8%. %, 31.2% of users choose a dedicated station for charging, there is no fixed parking space at the work place, it is difficult to apply for installation, and other reasons account for 31.2%.

5. The overall operation of charging infrastructure. In 2021, my country's charging infrastructure will increase by 936,000 units, of which 340,000 public charging piles will be added, an increase of 89.9% year-on-year. 10,000 units, an increase of 323.9% year-on-year. As of the end of 2021, the number of charging infrastructure nationwide has reached 2.617 million units, a year-on-year increase of 70.1%. In 2021, the total charging capacity will reach 11.15 billion kWh, a year-on-year increase of 58.0%, and the demand for electric vehicle charging will continue to grow rapidly.